Tony’s mission in life is to create a community where entrepreneurs know they can achieve anything they want despite their past. Tony has always known how to make money. He started his first business selling baseball cards out of his mom’s garage at the age of 14. By the time he was 18, he had held 16 jobs and was only fired once for giving his brother an ice cream cone. (this is a story, for another day.)
In 1996, Tony launched his first online business in Silicon Valley, a Web traffic, and marketing company, which eventually turned into his first supplement company. In 2001, he went on to build his second supplement company, ShipOffers, with two of his childhood best friends, Doug Roberts and Gil Gerstein. Sixteen years later, ShipOffers is an eight-figure business that has been an INC 5000 Company for the past four years in a row.
He decided to launch the BE FULFILLED SHOW with Tony Grebmeier as a way to help others that, no matter how complicated your business obstacles, you can bounce back.
On today’s episode, Tony will inspire and motivate you by talking about his own personal stories and experiences.
“Life is nothing but a bunch of one up games like in Mario Brothers that we need to keep aiming for the stars every single day jumping and doing our best today to get better than we were yesterday.” – Tony Grebmeier
Some topics that were discussed include:
- How Adil and Tony got connected
- Tony’s background and career journey
- Who is Tony G today and some of his life lessons
- The past doesn’t equal the future
- The most important decision he made the during dark times
- The power of saying NO
- His story and how he took Ownership looking back in the past
- How to get past dark times: “Are you INTERESTED or COMMITTED?”
- Keeping up with the Jones’ vs Authenticity
- The freedom of living of an authentic life
- Something that holds you back from doing something great
- The GAME he played when he was almost a MIL in debt
- Knowing your life’s purpose and saving yourself
- Something to ponder in moments of despair
- IF is a powerful statement and complete sentence
References & links mentioned:
Subscribe & Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!