Ellie started in the fitness business 7 and a half years ago. She was a personal trainer who lost 29 kilos in 7 months. When she noticed a lot of moms struggling to lose weight after giving birth, she saw the potential of being of service to those moms, by starting boot camps in Australia for moms who didn’t have time to get physical because of their duties.
Besides her objective of helping moms lose weight, she also trains them to work on their mindset — self-worth and self-love. As time passed, she outgrew this field and sold her business. That shift turned to an expansion helping fitness businesses and other industries to grow their business whilst engaging in the personal development mindset.
On today’s episode, Ellie tells the value of having a strong personal development mindset especially in entrepreneurship. She gives her take on what self-worth and self-love are and how to go about developing them.
“You got to really do the things that scare you and the things that are gonna get you leads and sales.” – Ellie Burscough
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Ellie’s entrepreneurial journey from personal training to business coaching
- Why having a STRONG MINDSET is vital to success
- The root cause of unfulfillment in what you do
- What motivated her to start her fitness business
- Ellie’s take on SELF-WORTH and SELF-CARE
- Why life starts when you leave your comfort zone
- How she spends her typical rest day
- Her perspective on business books & e-books she wrote
- The strategy she suggests to drive traffic for a start-up entrepreneur
- Her book recommendations
- How she pulled herself back from life’s obstacles
- Her pieces of advice and online tests for struggling entrepreneurs
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Story-Selling Emails’ Website
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- Bluefishing by Steve Sims
- Way of the Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman
- SARK Books by Susan Ariel Rainbow Kennedy
- Curt Maly Episode
Subscribe & Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!