After spending 5 years in prison, entrepreneurship helped him discover his zone of genius coupled with becoming a father and being determined to be better than the dad he never had. Today’s guest is Zachary Babcock.
He runs Underdog Empowerment(UE), a resource designed for underdog entrepreneurs, to help them win by building online passive income and a personal brand.
After launching UE on April 18, 2018, it became a top-rated podcast on Apple Podcasts three days later. the next week, things got super serious when they got Billy Gene Is Marketing on the show, and it’s showing no signs of slowing down. From ‘ex-con to entrepreneur afterthought to interviewing celebrities in 10 days.
On today’s episode, Zachary shares his struggles and realizations after spending five years in jail. He talks about how he got back up through Underdog Empowerment, and he shares the W’s of long-term podcasting success and other podcasting hacks.
“You gotta come from a place of having that intention, coming from a place of respect, and also being able to offer them value with complete detachment of the outcome. ” – Zachary Babcock
Some of the topics we discussed include:
- The reason Zachary was sent behind bars
- How he got into podcasting and marketing
- The 4 W’s of long-term podcasting success
- How to write a show description that stands out from the rest
- The top ways to finding and booking good guests for your show
- Zachary’s reading list and movie recommendations
- His number one secret to success
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Story Selling Email’s Website
- The One Thing by Gary Keller
- Awaken The Giant Within by Tony Robbins
- Relentless by Tim Grover
- Contagious by Jonah Berger
- Influence by Robert Cialdini
- Expert Secrets by Russell Brunson
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- Outwitting The Devil by Napoleon Hill
- Rocky Balboa
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Can’t Hurt Me by David Goggins
Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!