Zachary has an incredible skill of empowering and transforming underdog businesses. And what makes him so qualified to do this?
Well, Zachary is the epitome of an underdog himself.
The fact that he has been able to successfully build a 6-figure empire after spending 5 years in prison means that he can help anybody else achieve the same success. Provided you have the same driving passion and desire for business, the sky’s the limit with Zachary’s no-nonsense advice.
Despite all his achievements, Zachary is still always testing out new ideas and honing his skills further so that he can get even better at his craft. It’s no wonder that his podcast, Underdog Empowerment, became a top-rated podcast on Apple Podcasts just 3 days after its launch in 2018.
In this episode, Zachary will be sharing not only highly insightful and valuable tips on growing your podcast, but also on how he became the successful entrepreneur he is today through his persistent mindset and thirst for knowledge.
“My biggest fear is not not achieving my goal…but I would miserable if I knew that I didn’t do everything that I needed to do to make it happen” — Zachary Babock
Some topics that were discussed include:
- How Zachary’s podcast content has evolved to grow his audience
- Why you need to go the extra mile in whatever you put out
- What do you do when fear cripples you?
- Why there is no such thing as true work-life balance
- The importance of good habits on productivity
- “Gradualization” in content marketing
- Zachary’s podcast penthouse system to upscale and monetize your podcast
- How do you get people to subscribe to your podcast?
References & links mentioned:
- Story Selling Blueprint’s Website
- The Laws of Human Nature by Robert Greene
- Breakthrough Advertising by Eugune M. Schwartz
- Influence by Robert Cialdini
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!