Wes McDowell has been a web strategist for more than 10 years. He creates and tests websites for service business owners and knows what works when it comes to creating great websites.
He believes in the beauty of simplicity when it comes to web design and also focuses on digital marketing strategies that helps his clients do more by doing way less. Wes also offers private coaching and consultations and has his own YouTube channel for lots of free advice.
In today’s episode, Wes gives us great tips on what it takes to build a website that generates clients for your business. He also talks about his experience in building his brand and starting as a content creator on YouTube.
“Do not ever get hung up on thinking that you need the world’s most creative website.” — Wes McDowell
Some topics that were discussed include:
- How Wes got into designing websites
- Wes experience as a content creator on YouTube
- Wes’ program on Elementor
- Building websites for Wes’ clients
- Creating a great homepage
- How Wes takes great photos for his brand
- Wes’ tripod recommendations
- How to create great designs for your website
- Wes’ movie and book recommendations
References & links mentioned:
- Story Selling Blueprint’s Website
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Greatest Copywriter Alive
- Wes McDowell YouTube
- Wes McDowell Website
- Theme Forest
- They Ask You Answer by Marcus Sheridan
- Super Pumped by Mike Isaac
- Expert Secrets by Russell Brunson
- PrimalBranding by Patrick Hanlon
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!