Vanessa Rende is a former risk and business management consultant as well as advisor to Wallstreet mortgage-backed securities investors, Fortune 500 companies, the FDIC and the Federal Reserve.
She’s also worked with several hundred private and public entities across the globe for over 12 years, providing personal excellence, leadership psychology and high-performance business strategies. Vanessa is currently a Public Speaker, Business and Leadership Advisor, Entrepreneur, and Writer.
On today’s episode, we will learn from Vanessa’s real-life story how she created a 6-figure business and how her past personal experiences led her to a build a business which not only makes money but also fulfills something within herself.
“People think being transparent means you have to share your entire life on social media, that’s not what it means at all. But I got radically transparent with myself and with that came being radically transparent with other people.” – Vanessa Rende
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Vanessa’s “wake-up” call from being Consultant in Corporate to Online Entrepreneurship
- The 2 biggest platforms she used to get her first 100K client and the story behind it
- The one best thing to focus on when running Facebook Ads
- The impact of the lazy culture
- Her reason for hiding behind Facebook Ads for a couple of years
- The voice she uses to build her tribe
- The right mindset to get 6 figures – “Every next level will require a different version of you”
- The keys to performing better in life and business
- One single truth that brought back her confidence from rock-bottom
- 3 pieces of advice to Entrepreneurs getting ready to step to the next level
References & links mentioned:
Subscribe & Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!