One descriptor is not enough to drive home just how awesome Tyler Wagner is.
He is a business strategist, an author, a publisher, and a serial entrepreneur who just can’t seem to calm down and stop trying new things.
Owner of Authors Unite, he helps people write and publish books and help authors become profitable and scale their business. If that weren’t enough, he is also the podcast host of Business Blast Podcast where he has laid out so many golden nuggets on business strategies.
And lastly, this legend is also an aspiring comedian.
On today’s episode, Tyler reveals the code to unleash the hidden author in you. He also shares some really good tips on writing THAT first book, discover how he maintains balance in his endeavours and how to overcome writer’s block.
“The first step is to decide what you’re going to write about.” – Tyler Wagner
Some of the topics we discussed include:
- How Tyler landed in the book publishing career
- Should you start your book as an audiobook then get it transcribed?
- Tyler’s process for finding what to write about and providing value to his readers
- How long a Kindle book should be to be considered valuable
- Tips on keeping a healthy work-life balance and routine
- The biggest obstacles authors come across and how to overcome it
- Tyler’s reading list and movie recommendation
- The steps in order to write your FIRST book
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Story Selling Email’s Website
- Your It by Alan Watts
- Built To Sell by John Warrillow
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
- Influence by Robert Cialdini
- Radical Acceptance by Tara Brach
- Shoe Dog by Phil Knight
- The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
- 12 Rules for Life by Jordan Peterson
- Maps of Meaning by Jordan Peterson
- Arthur Schopenhauer Audiobooks
- Shawshank Redemption
- Marvel Cinematic Universe
Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!