Tristan Lee has always been interested in health and wellness. In fact, he used to love doing his mom’s Jane Fonda workouts when he was only 11 years old. But he only fully devoted himself to self care when he found himself rock bottom 10 years ago.
Through his passion for taking care of yourself and looking great, he started TristanLee.com and is now known as “The Gorgeousness Coach” to inspire people to take care of themselves. He is on the mission to prove to everyone that they can still look great and feel fab regardless of age.
In this episode, we talk about Tristan’s passions and how he picked himself up after experiencing dark times in life. He imparts the importance of valuing yourself and focusing on building healthy habits rather than restricting yourself.
“The more we value ourselves, the more we recognize our own worth.” – Tristan Lee
Some topics that were discussed include:
- When Tristan truly decided to invest in himself
- What kept Tristan mentally strong during dark times
- How to find your voice
- How to start forming healthier habits
- The importance of valuing yourself
- Tristan’s top book recommendations
- How to pick yourself up when life knocks you down
References & links mentioned:
- The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson
- The ONE Thing by Gary Keller
- The Magic of Believing by Claude Bristol
- The Strangest Secret by Earl Nightingale
- The Invisible Lion by Benjamin Fry
- You Are What You Eat by Gillian McKeith
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!