There are few people who match or flatout out smooth me when it comes to my dulcet tones, one of said awesome people is Travis. Travis is THE go-to guy to create profitable systems and processes that will generate consistent and predictable revenue in your business.
After working with some of the top names in the online entrepreneur space, they are shifting gears and work on scaling their purpose, they are currently want to help 25,000 influencers in the next 10 years to significantly grow their impact, income, and influence so they can positively transform the lives of other people.
On today’s episode, Travis reveals what A.W.E.S.O.M.E. marketing is all about. Uncover how to influence more clients and the strategy to keep them engaged. And lastly, discover why mastering empathy can be the secret you have been missing in your business.
As a bonus, we also delve into why Travis has such a SMOOTH voice.
“Every client you ever work with, you must ask them that question of why did you buy from us?” – Travis Houston
Some topics that were discussed include:
- How is Travis’ voice so smooth?
- The perks of hiring a real quality audio engineer to set up your podcast
- His jump from managing a consulting business to SUPER FUNNEL
- How to make marketing A.W.E.S.O.M.E
- Why you should ask every one of your clients why they bought from you
- The best way to actually approach previous customers to find out why they bought from you
- How to become smooth with the tongue in order to open those doors back up again with clients
- The power of mastering empathy
- The copywriter that Adil would love to be mentored to everyday
- Travis’ reading list and movie recommendations
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Story Selling Email’s Website
- Ferris Bueller’s Day off
- Pretty in Pink
- Home Alone
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason
- Ishmael by Daniel Quinn
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Way of the Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman
- Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari
- Brainfluence by Roger Dooley
- The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick
- His Dark Materials: The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman
Subscribe & Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!