Travis Believes is a force to be reckoned with. He is a social media master and knows how to make things go viral. It is his ultimate goal to leave a positive impact in this world through spreading positive messages with the brands he chooses to work with.
Through his company, Inner Light Social, he has been able to help multiple giants in the industry such as Tom Bilyeu, James Shetty, Lewis Howes, and Prince EA.
In today’s episode, Travis shares tips on how to make content go viral, and imparts inspiring knowledge on what he believes in and what keeps his fire burning.
“I believe everybody has a gift that they could bring to the world.” – Travis Believes
Some topics that were discussed include:
- How Travis found his career
- Elements that make content go viral
- Which platform is best to start digital marketing?
- What did Travis do differently to grow his business?
- Travis’ discovery calls with clients
- What does Travis want to eradicate in this world?
- How Travis maintains a good mindset
- Travis’ recommended books and movies
References & links mentioned:
- Story Selling Blueprint’s Website
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Inner Light Social
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
- 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
- The Way of The Superior Man by David Deida
- The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren
- The Art of War by Sun Tzu
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Steal Like an Artist by Austin Kleon
- The Autobiography of Malcolm X by Malcolm X
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!