Tiffany Toombs, the woman behind Blue Lotus Mind, inspires men, women, and children from around the world to reconnect and love themselves unconditionally, from the inside out. With her experience of being abused by her stepmom, being cheated on by her boyfriend, and dealing with a miscarriage, she was able to lead herself down the wormhole of understanding the mind and how emotions are stored in our body.
Realizing how small she was playing at life, all those experiences allowed her to coach from a deeply personal place and jumping in to get the pieces sorted out with the help of Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
On today’s episode, Tiffany talks about the past struggles that led her to build the Blue Lotus Mind, and coach people recreate and improve self-esteem. Also, she drops some wisdom on improving self-esteem. And lastly, she reveals the money hacks that increase financial freedom.
“Money is just energy, and if you really want to, you can do more than just double your income every year.” – Tiffany Toombs
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Tiffany’s pivotal shift to NLP coaching
- How NLP saved Adil’s life
- How to know if a relationship is worth it
- Tips on improving self-esteem
- Reverse engineering money belief systems
- What to know about money management
- Why it is important to be careful of what to feed your mind
- The ideal relationship to have with money
- Tiffany’s reading list and movie recommendations
- Steps on building a bulletproof confidence
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Story-Selling Emails’ Website
- How To Speak Money by John Lanchester
- Stop Being a Selfish B*tch by Tiffany Toombs
- Wonder Woman
- Boiler Room
- The Gifts of Imperfection by Brené Brown
- Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Stealing Fire by Jamie Wheal and Steven Kotler
- The Wolf of Wall Street
- Molly’s Game
Subscribe & Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!