Tega is a departure from some of my previous guests, He is successful in his own right, however you are not likely to find a website that is up to date, or a blog, or a sales page. He brings a unique skill set to the work that he does and the people he networks/interacts with.
With a background in video and customer service and working in a number of bars and a food and beverage assistant, comes into play as he heads up construction and implementation of sales funnel, advertising projects, community support among a host of other things. His experience ranges from creating logo animations to brand videos, to video sales letters, to facebook campaign & community support.
Tega is a football fan, Entrepreneur, and sees himself as a soon to be World Traveler.
On today’s episode, Tega will share the experience and lessons he learned along, the way to becoming successful in his business. We’ll discover why he describes himself as someone who easily gets bored and leverages this as a way to learn something new and not stop from there, as he also believes that people who live successfully don’t do it by accident.
“Clarity creates movements”
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Tega’s weird journey from Debt Management to being in the Online Marketing Industry
- This avid learner’s biggest lesson learned in business
- What happens behind the scenes of his business
- The core thing is to be persistently consistent in learning
- The ability to integrate skills when things gets dull
- The blessing & the curse
- How he leverages his skill in building community
- The concept of having a good deal in Customer Service
- How to attract people to you and a quick way to know where to find people
- The American football story – creating an environment with people that has different tastes. “Different strokes for different folks”
- His favorite American football Team
- Accept this one FACT
- How he stays confident when things get stuck
- 3 pieces of advice for Entrepreneurs
- Take the jump to have a chance to be the next Elon Musk
- Tega’s Email – (Diegbe.firstname.lastname@example.org) (Charity events and Podcast Service)
References & links mentioned:
Subscribe & Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!