We have another amazing guest for you this week. Tara Halliday is the founder of Complete Success Ltd., a leadership training company that teaches CEOs and business owners how to get the best from their management teams.
With 16 years’ experience as a therapist and coach and a PhD in engineering, Tara brings a scientific approach to what is considered by many to be a ‘soft skill’. She is one of the coolest people I know that helped me a lot by understanding imposter syndrome and how it actually affects our minds in our lives.
Today, tara gives great advice and shows how business leaders can reduce the incidence of Impostor Syndrome in their teams, and so improve their productivity, resilience and loyalty.
These are some of the topics we talked about in this episode of Adil Amarsi Unplugged:
- Tara’s backstory and how she got started as a therapist and coach
- What she found the most easiest way to meditate
- What triggers and ways to overcome The Imposter Syndrome Cycle
- Tips on how to stop self-sabotage behaviour
- Lessons on living a life of gratitude
- Her lowest point in life and how she got back up and found a remarkable peaceful joy
- And much more