Just like peanut butter and jelly, people know that fried chicken and Suzy “String” Nguyen go well together. Funny enough, String hasn’t fried any chicken for months now! But don’t worry, String isn’t known for being a fried chicken “expert” anyway.
In fact, String is known for something even more unconventional.
You’ve heard of influencers on Instagram and YouTube, but String is at another level of influence. Back in 2017, she saw massive opportunities on LinkedIn and has successfully grown her brand there. Currently at 38,000 followers, String is a huge believer of creating content on LinkedIn.
She is a proud nerd and embraces her curiosity for all things under the sun, ranging from entrepreneurship to cryptocurrency. String is also the founder of The Trusted Voice, which helps people grow their brand in LinkedIn.
In today’s episode, String confidently shares with us the science behind creating a strong LinkedIn profile to build your brand and grow your business. Discover the possibilities of marketing in a platform that is so underestimated by many. With just a few simple changes to your profile, String shows us that we too can achieve the same success as she has.
“Your personal values affect your moral compass and give you the decisions you need to make about you as a person and you as a business. Are you walking these values every day?” — String Nguyen
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Why choose LinkedIn to build your brand?
- What type of content works well on LinkedIn?
- The science behind creating a great LinkedIn profile
- The benefits of simple copywriting
- String’s process on creating her LinkedIn posts
- Taking the perfect headshot to make your profile standout
- Building the right connections on LinkedIn
- Converting your LinkedIn connections to clients for your business
- The 7V’s to build your personal brand
- How to transition from one brand image to another
- What to say and what not to say in videos
- Embracing your natural curiosity
- How String recovers when life knocks her down
References & links mentioned:
- Story Selling Blueprint’s Website
- Hardcore History the Podcast by Dan Carlin
- Neil Patel’s Website
- How Marketers and Gurus Make Millions Psychologically Manipulating People by Chris McCombs
- Wait But Why
- Seth Godin’s Blog
- DaVinci by Black Magic Design
- Joe Rogan Podcast
- The White Paper by Satoshi Nakamoto
- Ahrefs Academy: Blogging for Business
- John Carlton’s Blog
- Paul Graham’s Blog
- Jay Abraham’s Website
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!