Today we have a very special guest, Steve Sims, the Founder & CEO of The Bluefish which provides “the highest level of personalized travel, transportation, and entertainment-related services to corporate executives, celebrities, professional athletes and other discerning individuals interested in living life to its fullest.
Steve is a master connector and relationship builder in the world of the business elite. Steve Sims’s day job is to make the impossible possible. With his help and expertise, his clients’ fantasies and wildest dreams come true.
Getting married by the Pope in the Vatican, being serenaded by Elton John, and connecting with powerful business moguls like Elon Musk are just a few of the many projects he has worked on.
He rarely reveals how he accomplishes the feats that make his clients so happy. But in this exclusive podcast interview, Steve shares his practical tips, techniques, and strategies to help readers break down any obstacle and turn their dreams into reality and how to make a great first impression on anyone you come across in life.
These are some of the topics we talked about in this episode of Adil Amarsi Unplugged:
- Steve’s backstory and the life education he learned that made him pretty well known for doing lots of amazing stuff
- Failure is the seed of growth and success
- Creating a safe-to-fail environment as an integral part of innovation
- His favorite bike he ever rode and his amazing experiences in motorcycling
- Finding your way of disconnecting from work and getting deeper inspiration
- The huge difference between being rich and being wealthy
- Some of the fascinating information about Steve’s new book: The Art Of Making Things Happen
- Ask Why Three Times!
- His advice on developing timeless relationships and connect with anyone
- Having the right mindset to transform your life and achieve triumphs
- “It’s YOU that makes you successful; So don’t fuck with YOU.”
- And much more