Author of “Employee to Entrepreneur” and an awesome, passionate individual, Steve Glaveski knows how to move entrepreneurs from unproductive to uber productive.
He is the CEO and Co-Founder of Collective Campus, a corporate innovation and startup accelerator based in Melbourne, Australia, and as if that was not enough, he co-founded Lemonade Stand, a children’s entrepreneurship program that shows and teaches kids about entrepreneurship. He also hosts the Future Squared Podcast. An unstoppable force in his industry, he is also a founding investor in Konkrete and a contributor to Harvard Business Review.
Wearing all those hats definitely requires a lot of self-discipline, efficiency, and productivity, and Steve is about to reveal how to manages all of the responsibility.
Take a break from your phone as Steve reveals the secret weapon to battle unproductivity and replace it with creating value and driving results. Steve is also going to be sharing nuggets on how to find out the ideal number of hours you should be “counting sheep” and why it is important.
“In order to put people first, you need to have a certain sense of self-awareness.” – Steve Glaveski
Some topics that were discussed include:
- What entrepreneurs need to MASTER today
- Taking care of yourself first before you solve problems and create value
- What leadership by example means
- PCOATS: The hack to enhancing productivity
- How to find the tasks to delegate
- How sleep and environment play a crucial role in one’s productivity
- “It takes 23 mins.to get back in the FLOW.”
- Why staring at your phone creates less value for you
- Steve’s top eight non-fiction books & two fiction books for entrepreneurs
- The value of finding a work that excites you
- The secret sauce to redeeming yourself and overcoming hurdles
- Why you shouldn’t be scared of taking your mask off and being more YOU
- What Steve wants you to do TODAY
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Story Selling Email’s Website
- 12 Rules for Life by Jordan Peterson
- Why We Sleep by Matthew Walker
- Leaders: Myth and Reality by Stanley McChrystal
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
- The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
- Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
- Letter from a Stoic by Seneca
- Behave by Robert Sapolsky
- Mindset by Carol S. Dweck
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
- Good To Great by Jim Collins
- The Odyssey by Homer
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
Subscribe & Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!