Stefanie is a copywriter & the creator of Biz Typology. She uses a Personality Type-Based Marketing. This type of marketing is an effective tool that allows you to know the needs and wants of your target market.
On today’s episode, Stefanie will let us know about the different personality types and why it is important to determine which your type is. She will also share some scenarios and stories to fully explain the strengths and weaknesses of each personality type.
“There has to be a healthy balance between having a loose grip but still having a grip whether its your time or your content creation.” – Stefanie Arroyo
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Stefanie on her ancestry
- How personality types is helpful in understanding different aspects of life
- ENFP & ENFJ types of personality are ideal to marketing
- The pros and cons of ENFP & ENFJ
- Can ENFP type thrive in an environment where there is “order” instead of “chaos”?
- INTF and INTJ types are the “villains”
- How to determine if a person is an ENFP or ENTP
- The significance of determining your personality type
- Every personality type has its strengths and weaknesses
- Stefanie’s Top 3 Recommended Books
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Abrasive Entrepreneur’s Website – Shane Hunter
- Daily Stoic by Ryan Holiday
- Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins
- Scientific Advertising by Claude C. Hopkins
Subscribe & Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!