A direct response marketer and entrepreneur who’s sold over $500 million worth of products online, this legend owns multiple companies and employs more than 30 people. In April 2018, Stefan Georgi finished his first ever live copywriting event. It was held at the Wynn in Las Vegas, and over 50+ world-class entrepreneurs gathered together to hear Stefan’s proven copywriting process, and to share strategies and best practices.
On today’s episode, Stefan share massive copywriting tips every aspiring copywriters MUST take notes of. As he goes deep into the concept of “swiping”, discover his take and pieces of advice to copywriters struggling to get a higher offer matching their expertise. Also, find out how to make copies through finding stories.
“Most good copy is selling you a promise of a better future version of yourself.” – Stefan Georgi
Some topics that were discussed include:
- How he writes VSL’s (Video Sales Letters) in four days
- The process to find stories in copy.
- How to craft copy fast through Swiping
- Stefan’s massive copywriting hacks for aspiring copywriters
- Why having a “student mindset” when reading and studying is vital
- How he balances his time being a dad and juggling his businesses
- The TOP FIVE copywriters Stefan admires
- Stefan’s reading list and movie recommendations
- How to find the balance of working together with other copywriters
- His take on copywriters struggling to get higher fees
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Story Selling Email’s Website
- John Carlton’s Website
- 80/20 Sales and Marketing by Perry Marshall
- Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari
- Antifragile by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- The Sun Always Rises by Ernest Hemingway
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
- Laws of Human Nature by Robert Greene
Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!