Sophie Chiche used to be a drug addict. And when she stopped, she found refuge in food and gained over 350 lbs. Eventually, she made the move to turn her life around and focus on becoming a better, stronger person. You would never have guessed that the current-day Sophie had such a challenging past.
She became obsessed with self-love and self-development and she has made it a mission of hers to transform the lives of others. Just as she transformed her own. This is why she started BeCurrent as a tool to help others manage themselves.
In today’s episode, we explore what it means to have a limitless life and how to start your journey to self-love. Get to learn about breaking negative habits and letting go of any addictions.
“Who are you and where is your limitless space?” — Sophie Chiche
Some topics that were discussed include:
- What changed Shopie’s life?
- How to stop an addiction
- How to identify if you are living a limitless life
- Why it’s important to expand the universe within us
- How Sophie dealt with trauma
- What kept Sophie going on her journey to self-development
- How Sophie was able to get rid of sugar in her diet
- How Sophie rebuilt her self esteem
References & links mentioned:
- Story Selling Blueprint’s Website
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Greatest Copywriter Alive
- Be Current Today
- The Body Keeps the Score by Bessel van der Kolk M.D.
- The Work by Byron Katie
- How to Do the Work by Dr. Nicole LePera
- Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- The Art of the Possible by Daniel Jacobs
- The Journey Mapping Playbook by Jerry Angrave
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!