Everyone at some point in their life has an amazing idea! As entrepreneurs, your ideas are precious!
Our guest for today, Seth Weinstein, explains why creating and marketing ideas is what propagates real growth. Seth helps people break down the process and figure out the best course to take their digital ideas to the furthest extent that they can.
We will also be talking about his new book called Start Already, which is all about the process of making yourself to get started with what’s truly going to lead you down to the right path and achieve your goals in life. Watch out for its release before the end of this year.
Stop waiting. Start starting. If you are a forward thinker and believes that amazing ideas cannot become a reality if you don’t take action, then listen to this episode.
These are some of the topics we talked about in this episode of Adil Amarsi Unplugged:
- His journey of becoming a technology specialist
- The importance of having the will to start, to fail, and to keep pushing forward
- Do not let yourself be torn apart by indecision
- The struggles Seth went through being an entrepreneur
- Winning the game of entrepreneurship
- Brilliant books that influenced and inspired Seth
- One great tip to get good at writing or telling stories
- Gamification as a great way to boost your productivity
- And much more
Check Seth’s stuff:
Check Seth’s Podcast: