Sean Kemp has been writing copy for several years now and has a strong interest in psychology, fitness, and paradoxes. He loves telling stories and shifting people’s perspective through copy and understanding the human mind.
Sean also has experience in creating VSLs (Video Sales Letters), eCommerce and online marketing when he started his own business. Through his multiple interests, he started a Facebook group, Minimalist Methods, to help entrepreneurs grow their business through better copywriting and online marketing.
In today’s conversation, we cover all things business and online marketing. Sean talks about his journey towards becoming a businessman and copywriter and how he approaches writing copy.
“The reach that people have today is greater than any other time.” – Sean Kemp
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Who is Sean?
- What inspired Sean to start his own business
- How people react in the online world today
- The eCommerce Industry
- The food truck business model
- How Sean approaches creating copy
- Sean’s top book recommendations
References & links mentioned:
- Story Selling Blueprint’s Website
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Minimalist Methods
- Rich Schefren’s Website
- Jon Benson’s Website
- Jason Hornung’s Website
- Carl Allen’s Website
- Optimize Press
- Wish List
- Amazon S3
- Shop Pay
- The ‘Brand U’ Podcast with Adil Amarsi
- Crush It! by Gary Vaynerchuk
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
- Breakthrough Advertising by Eugene Schrwartz
- The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
- The Laws of Human Nature by Robert Greene
- Indistractable by Nir Eyal
- Hooked by Nir Eyal
- Contagious by Jonah Berger
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!