Today’s guest is ALMOST as avid a cat person as me. We speak almost every day about cats but mostly about My business. Sarah is my business mentor and specialises in helping early entrepreneurs build the foundations of their business to allow them to make more money more consistently and more importantly helps them to calm the f*ck down.
On today’s episode, Sarah uncovers the hack to keep the momentum strong to double or triple your income. As she reveals where to base your pricing, she also touches on how to be creative when it comes to your finances. On top of that, learn how to manage your savings as she unearths the secret formula.
“You get wrapped around in a day-to-day or month-to-month and so you forget about looking forward and looking to the future and planting the seeds today that will, in four years, be a tree.” – Sarah Thompson
Some topics that were discussed include:
- How Sarah pulled herself back from an 85 thousand debt
- How to keep the momentum strong to consistently spike up your income
- The best way to nurture CREATIVITY
- Should one ever touch his or her savings?
- Where you should base your pricing
- How often you should put money into your savings account
- The three mindsets that need to be shifted in order to grow your business
- Sarah’s three pieces of advice to have a better life and business
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Story Selling Email’s Website
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
- The One Thing by Gary Keller
- The Thick of It on Netflix
- The Shawshank Redemption
- John Wick
- Happy Gilmore
Subscribe & Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!