Roy Furr is an amazing direct response copywriter that has a fascination for all things psychology and hypnosis. He’s been in the industry for over 14 years and has created successful campaigns with many top financial publishers, as well as marketers in multiple industries.
He is a copywriting coach as well, having started Breakthrough Marketing Secrets to help fellow copywriters succeed in their industry.
Today, Roy talks about all things copywriting and the importance of mastering your skill over simply going for the money. Get to know more about Roy’s approach to copywriting through hypnosis and how he was able to become the successful copywriter he is today.
“Our job as copywriters is to try and get people to take action to solve a problem in their life through our offer.” — Roy Furr
Some topics that were discussed include:
- What is hypnotic copywriting
- Associative perspective versus dissociative perspective
- The matrix framework
- Going for the money versus going for the mastery
- Dan Sullivan’s 4 C’s
- Stories of Gary Halbert
- Roy’s copywriting course
References & links mentioned:
- Story Selling Blueprint’s Website
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Breakthrough Marketing Secrets
- Sleight of Pen
- Ogilvy on Advertising by David Ogilvy
- Scientific Advertising by Claude Hopkins
- Instant Influence by Michael Pantalon
- The 4 C’s Formula by Dan Sullivan
- Sleight of Mouth by Robert Dilts
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!