Managing director of Therapy Direct healthcare, Ross Tomkins is the brilliance behind the flexible and innovative Physiotherapy Company who now operate with a core team of therapists each of whom have a specific area of expertise and operate an extensive network of trusted and continually-audited therapists and clinics in order to provide nationwide cover to clients of all sizes.
In 2017 he co-founded CF360 and offer unique medically lead Health and Fitness retreats in destinations including Spain, Dubai and Bali.
In 2018 he began The Advanced Health Group to help clinicians nationwide to run their practices efficiently. Through economies of scale and our years of experience we are able to provide admin and secretarial support, accounting, marketing, web and IT support, medical and business supplies all at the fraction of the price if paid for separately.
In 2019 he published his first book, The Business of Health: Non-clinical skills to help build your practice and acquired our first healthcare business, Balmoral Physiotherapy.
On today’s episode, Ross shares why building TRUST and RELATIONSHIP is vital to business growth. As he reveals the hacks to grow your business, learn how to handle the various states you can be in as you build your business and how to act accordingly. And lastly, find out the ideal exercise for entrepreneurs, why walking meeting is recommended, and more.
“If you surround yourself with great people, ideally who are better than you at all of your weaknesses, you can start to create great things and you can create bigger and bigger businesses, and ultimately that means we can help more people. ” – Ross Tomkins
Some of the topics we discussed include:
- What led him down the road of Physiotherapy & Musculoskeletal Services
- How entrepreneurs can improve their sitting posture
- List of Software recommended for dictation
- How he picked his business and build it to something that is profitable
- Why PASSION is important in building a business that would earn
- People buy from people they like and trust
- The effective methods to grow your business
- Benefits of Jiu-Jitsu
- How Ross keeps a calm mindset
- How to handle the different states of business – stagnancy, building focus, and etc.
- How to find the right people to delegate tasks to long-term
- The value of self-care to increase productivity
- The difference between writing notes on paper vs on a tablet or phone
- Why you shouldn’t sleep more than 6 hours
- How the feet is central to so many parts of the body – physically and emotionally
- His reading list and book recommendations
- The ideal exercise for entrepreneurs
- The guidelines for healthy eating
- Why walking meetings are more healthy and productive
- How to redeem yourself after failing
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Stories on Blueprint’s Website
- Stillness Is the Key by Ryan Holiday
- The Daily Stoic by Ryan Holiday
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Avengers: Endgame
- Shawshank Redemption
- The Godfather
- The Leader Who Had No Title by Robin Sharma
- The Success Principles by Jack Canfield
- Secrets of The Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker
- High Performance Habits by Brendon Burchard
- Money by Rob Moore
- Ikigai by Albert Liebermann and Hector Garcia
- The Key Person of Influence by Daniel Priestley
Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!