The last thing Rory wanted was to be an entrepreneur. Back in 2006, he received his doctorate in Clinical Psychology. Then he read Rich Dad Poor Dad, and his life changed forever. He was a stay-at-home dad of his daughter and learned marketing on his own.
He started as a copywriter and transitioned to a campaign manager. Moving forward, he took advantage of his experiences and built his business built thru trial by fire, RFS Digital Media.
RFS Digital Media aims to provide services on Facebook Ads management, Google Adwords, e-mail marketing, Content networks, Youtube ads, and Funnels.
On today’s episode, Rory will pour out from his VAST fountain of knowledge on media buying and how to grow and keep your wealth. Along with that, he will share the three biggest mistakes you are probably making running ads.
“It’s not about how much money you can make but how much money you can keep. ” – Rory F. Stern
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Rory’s rough journey in entrepreneurship
- His advice on how to keep your wealth
- Maintaining the right attitude when one is haunted by losses
- Adil & Rory’s real-life stories of how they handle their money
- The 3 biggest mistakes you are likely making running ads
- The difference between cold & warm traffic & the misconceptions
- Rory’s tips on people who are not making money & hitting a plateau
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Abrasive Entrepreneur’s Website – Shane Hunter
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki and Sharon Lechter
Subscribe & Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!