For many years, Ronny Leber has been hosting and moderating events all around the world. He’s also a trainer for Tony Robbins and is a professional keynote speaker.
He has a passion to inspire his audience and create a great emotional connection with them. He finds fulfilment in entertaining and transforming people to create a long-lasting, motivational spark.
In today’s conversation with Ronny, we discussed his life as a keynote speaker — someone constantly on stage and being in front of a large audience. He also shares with us how to maintain our peak state and what it takes to have a winner’s mindset.
“If you’re only willing to fail small, how can you expect to win big?” — Ronny Leber
Some topics that were discussed include:
- How Ronny maintains his peak state in any given moment
- The three components to get into your peak state
- How to build a connection with someone through recorded videos
- How to get over the fear of being seen
- What do people with a winner’s mindset have in common?
- Taking risks
- How Ronny got back up when life became difficult
- Ronny’s top recommended books and series
References & links mentioned:
- Story Selling Blueprint’s Website
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Greatest Copywriter Alive
- Ronny Leber’s Website
- 33 Strategies of War by Robert Greene
- The Art of War by Sun Tzu
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- Awaken the Giant Within by Tony Robbins
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
- Expert Secrets by Russell Brunson
- The Future is Faster Than You Think by Peter Diamandis and Steven Kotler
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!