The man I have followed for 5-6 years.
The man I am envious of the way his brain works.
CEO of The War Room Mastermind and All Channels Media. Principal in DigitalMarketer.com, NativeCommerce.com, Real Estate Worldwide, and Idea Incubator LP
Strategic Investor, specializing in buying, growing, scaling and exiting $2-$50 million businesses.
Soon-to-be author and all-round amazing guy.
The legend himself, Roland Frasier.
On today’s episode, Roland drops by to talk us through how he regularly increases company value, done the right way, this can also increase the value of a founder. He shares milestones from his entrepreneurial journey, amongst the milestones he talks about why he doesn’t sell his time and why you have to separate your self-worth from the value you deliver in your business.
“If you have a valuable skill, you can sell the skill OR you can use the skill to get yourself into situations that would be even more valuable.” – Roland Frasier
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Why a CONTINUITY PROGRAM increases the value of your company
- How to create a continuity program if you’re in a service-based business
- Roland’s journey
- How he pulled himself out when his ass gets handed to him
- What is the copywriter’s perspective
- Roland’s hack to effective time management when it comes to being valuable
- His advice to people who are uncomfortable with money
- Update on his upcoming book release
- Why you have to separate the “I am worthy” versus “The value I deliver is worthy”
- Roland’s reading list and movie recommendations
- Roland’s Website
- Traffic & Conversion’s Website
- DigitalMarketer | Marketing Tools & Training
- Business Lunch Podcast
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Story Selling Email’s Website
- Nothing Down by Robert Allen
- What The Bleep Do We Know?
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Rebirth by Kamal Ravikant
- Shoe Dog by Phil Knight
- Little Black Stretchy Pants by Chip Wilson
- Win Bigly by Scott Adams
- Never Split the Difference by Chris Bosh
- Black Box Thinking by Matthew Syed
- In-N-Out Burger by Stacy Perman
- Bill Gates’ Book Recommendations
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- The Social Network
Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!