Rocky is a successful entrepreneur, coach, and the founder of Power Persona Project. For over 22 years, he has helped clients bring over 100 million dollars in trainings, programs, curriculum, and information products to the market. He’s also consulted over 3000 projects from clients ranging from billion-dollar brands to experts, authors, and entrepreneurs.
Rocky is currently managing his free Facebook group, Power Persona Project, to help people find their potential and become impact makers of the future.
In today’s episode, Rocky talks about his career and how he was able to find his potential through creating systems and models for himself and his business.
“I think the body language and the energy level is definitely a big clue to where you should be going” — Rocky Buckley
Some topics that were discussed include:
- How Rocky started Power Persona Project
- Rocky’s obsession
- How to unleash your potential?
- The importance of video recording your progress
- How Rocky made progress in his life
- What Rocky is most disciplined at
- How Rocky reinvented his business model
- What does Rocky do when life knocks him down
References & links mentioned:
- Story Selling Blueprint’s Website
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Greatest Copywriter Alive
- Power Persona Project
- The Path of Least Resistance by Robert Fritz
- Personal Power by Tony Robbins
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!