From someone who started off as a simple farmboy to now empowering over 100 million individuals to achieve success and wealth, Rock Thomas has a unique gift of changing people’s lives for the better. He proves to us that it is through our own hardships and struggles that we can grow to become stronger individuals through the power of setting the right mindset.
Not only does Rock provide excellent coaching programs like the 90-Day Challenge and M1 Mastermind, but he is also the host of the top-rated #IAmMovement Podcast and a bestselling author as well.
With the number of lives that he has touched, it’s no wonder that Rock is the well-known self-made millionaire that he is today.
In today’s empowering episode, Rock is going to teach us valuable tips to help us create the right habits to set you up for success. Get to know how you can take control of your own life by consciously mastering certain techniques that Rock imparts to his own clients.
“What you do before work and after work is what sets the average person and the successful person vastly apart.” — Rock Thomas
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Who is Rock and what does he do exactly?
- His journey from being a farm boy to a successful salesman
- What creates a strong work ethic?
- Habits that you need to find happiness, joy, and wealth
- Rock’s #IAmMovement Podcast
- How to build and start the right habits
- How Rock changed his mind to turn his life around
- Rock’s career shift from real estate to coaching
- The process that people should go through to change their identity
- Rock’s book and movie recommendations
- Advice on how to get back on your feet
References & links mentioned:
- Story Selling Blueprint’s Website
- The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life by Tony Robbins
- Tony Robbins’ Website
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Think Rich and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Letting Go: The Pathway of Surrender by Dr. David R. Hawkins
- The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself by Michael A. Singer
- The Surrender Experiment: My Journey into Life’s Perfection by Michael A. Singer
- Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It by Chris Voss
- Matthew Clark’s podcast
- The Way of the Superior Man: A Spiritual Guide to Mastering the Challenges of Women, Work, and Sexual Desire by David Deida
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!