Nowadays, online businesses are sprouting everywhere and unfortunately, lack guidance when it comes to the legal aspects of the company. This is where Robert comes to the rescue.
Robert is a lawyer-turned-entrepreneur and found his niche in the e-commerce space.
Having a passion for intellectual property law, Robert focuses on helping fellow entrepreneurs protect themselves legally when they sell online. He founded the Wright Private Labor Law and has currently worked with hundreds of business owners bulletproof their brand.
Today’s episode is a quick crash course on the intellectual property law and some steps that small online businesses can take to legally protect themselves in e-commerce platforms. Robert shows us that law should not be as complicated as people perceive it to be as he carefully explains valuable concepts in an easy-to-understand manner.
“Your brand is such a cornerstone of your business and if you’re not protecting it through easily available legal means, you’re doing yourself a disservice.” — Robert Wright
Some topics that were discussed include:
- When to begin entity formation in your business
- Bulletproofing your brand
- How to protect your business in 3 simple steps
- Types of intellectual property
- How to protect intellectual property on an international scale
- The Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- How can bloggers legally protect themselves on their website?
- Robert’s journey to starting his business
- Robert’s book and movie recommendations
References & links mentioned:
- Story Selling Blueprint’s Website
- Think Like a Copywriter Website
- Jay Abraham’s Website
- Russel Brunson’s Website
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!