Rob Waddell is a business consultant, CMO mentor, and marketing coach. The fact that he has 38 years of experience to back him up is already an indicator that he is an expert at what he does.
He has successfully launched multi-million brands and managed complex portfolios. Rob is an advocate of loving what you do because life is too short to not pursue your passion.
In today’s episode with Rob, we talk about his experience in creating great campaigns and how he conducts in-depth research to reach his goals. He then talks about his roller coaster of a life and what made him realise that if you don’t love what you do, then find something that you do love.
“If you’re having a bad day, don’t worry, tomorrow’s another day.” — Rob Waddell
Some topics that were discussed include:
- McCain’s Daddy or Chips campaign
- How does Rob conduct research?
- How to become a good salesperson?
- The importance of loving what you do
- How to go through the roller coaster of life
- Transparency in personal branding
- Rob’s book and movie recommendations
References & links mentioned:
- Story Selling Blueprint’s Website
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Greatest Copywriter Alive
- AIDA from Glengarry Glen Ross
- Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz
- The New Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!