Rob and Kennedy are both entertainers and have been friends for 17 years now. Rob started out as a magician. He loves magic and took it seriously and somewhere along the line, he found a new skill — hypnosis. On the other hand, Kennedy is an entertainer but more focused on mentalism. With a magical skill set, they both wanted to utilize these skills and wanted to do something interesting and impactful to people, more specifically, entrepreneurs.
Thus ResponseSuite was born.
On today’s episode, Rob & Kennedy shares how their BIGGEST transition from being entertainers to entrepreneurs came about.
They teach us how building SURVEYS right into every single campaign can lead to a massive business growth. And lastly, they share how writing great stories can highly influence and engage your clients.
“The most successful marketers on earth are entertaining first.” – Rob Temple
Some topics that were discussed include:
- How Rob and Kennedy came up with ResponseSuite
- Their biggest transition from being entertainers to entrepreneurs
- What it takes to be entertaining and engaging
- How Rob and Kennedy use their skills in people and business
- How writing a great story can influence or engage people
- Rob & Kennedy’s secret sauce to generate leads & build up an email campaign
- How to keep your business ALIVE
- Their book recommendations
- Their parting advice to entrepreneurs
- Why you should go check ResponseSuite now
Contact Rob & Kennedy:
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
- The Anatomy of Story by John Truby
- Winning the Story Wars by Jonah Sachs
- The E-Myth by Michael Gerber
- The Crucifix Killer by Chris Carter
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
- The Ultimate Salesletter by Dan Kennedy
- Flipnosis by Kevin Dutton
- Sliding Doors by Peter Howitt
- Discworld Book Series by Terry Pratchett
Subscribe & Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!