A prolific content creator and podcaster, an investor, author of 6 Amazon and Audible Bestsellers and is now on his 15th book, two-time Public Speaking World Record Holder, and Founder of The Rob Moore Foundation, this man is a multifaceted entrepreneur and his knowledge will basically melt your face.
A self-made multi-millionaire by the age of 30, having risen to riches from being heavily in debt in his 20s, Rob has retired and un-retired countless times, each time creating a new innovation, vision, book or entire company.
He continues to disrupt as an entrepreneur and businessman, with interests ranging from property development to public speaking and digital media. He is a writer, communicator, social media influencer and philanthropist. His 8 books have been translated into more than a dozen languages and received over 9,000 reviews, and 200 1 stars!
On today’s episode, Rob drops his gold nuggets on developing success and confidence mindsets. As he unfolds why it is the right time to be an ENTREPRENEUR these days, learn some tips on how to be a prolific content creator and discover who you should surround yourself with to be successful.
“Self-worth is making commitments to yourself and keeping them, but it’s also about facing challenges and owning them and mastering them. You deal with the challenge, you give yourself confidence for a bigger challenge.” – Rob Moore
Some of the topics we discussed include:
- What motivated Rob to untether from his comfort zone and build SUCCESS from scratch
- Why you should be CAREFUL of what you put in your brain
- How your mindset can change by the people you surround yourself with
- The hacks to Rob’s content creation expertise
- Why it is exciting to be an ENTREPRENEUR today
- The top reason why you should opt to hang out with successful people
- Why you should figure out what you want to do in your life first
- How to be PROLIFIC when it comes to content creation
- Three of his books that he suggests everyone should read
- Steps to take to get yourself back to the confidence mindset
- The right attitude in approaching a problem and finding solutions
- The TWO steps to take when you’re in the middle of nowhere in your business and you’ve got no money to actually invest in what you’re doing
- Why you should listen to DISRUPTIVE ENTREPRENEUR now
- How Podcasting changed Adil & Rob’s life
- His three book and movie recommendations
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Opportunity by Rob Moore
- Life Leverage by Rob Moore
- Money by Rob Moore
- Start Now, Get Perfect Later by Rob Moore
- Property Investing Secrets by Rob Moore
- Free Solo
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Total Recall
- Scaling Up by Verne Harnish
- Driven: The Billy Monger Story
Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!