Regan’s passion is driven by a vision where every human has the ability to unlock their greatness and achieve extensive financial and personal abundance. She has been a sought out international and inspirational speaker for nearly a decade. She provides coaching and gives proven strategies by providing trainings which you may look further on her website (Regan Hillyer).
Regan has an extensive amount of experience in personal development and training. She has engaged some of the world’s top mindset and wealth coaches to get where she is today.
On today’s episode, Regan shares how she builds people’s lifestyle and business while travelling the world. Aside from that, she will pass on her favorite meals, personal hobbies, & recommended books.
“I am making sure I’m feeding myself with the good stuff. Putting the good stuff in and then that’s gonna condition you to create the good stuff out.”– Regan Hillyer
Some topics that were discussed include:
- The Critical Practice to Shift Your Focus to Success
- Regan’s Journaling Process
- Regan’s Top 5 Favorite Meals & Where To Munch on it
- Her Take on the Social Media Enterprise
- How Does She Build Her Soul Tribe
- Stage Fright & How She Survived It
- Regan’s Personal Hobbies & Music Taste
- Her Top 5 Recommended Books
- The Cheer Squad Behind her Success
- What Helped Her Rebuild Her Foundation of Success
- Her 3 Pieces of Advice to Business Owners
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T.Harv Eker
- The Go-Giver by Bob Burg, John David Mann
- The E Myth by Michael E. Gerber
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
Subscribe & Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!