A personal trainer by trade and a student of life by night…
Rahz Slaughter got into the fitness industry because someone told him he couldn’t do it, being born with one leg shorter than the other one, it made him different than anyone else in the fitness business industry.
Such adversity didn’t stop him from pursuing his goal to make other people feel better about themselves because he believes that each human is different and that’s a reason to love themselves inside and out. Now, he owns a couple of training studios and gets the opportunity to help fitness professionals grow and scale their businesses utilizing his experience from the last twenty years.
This awesome dude is going to change the world. What is your excuse?
On today’s episode, Rahz talks about the number ONE thing fit pros need to understand before they venture into entrepreneurship. He also shares the WHY behind the Florida project. Which is his project to help fitness professionals find out how to effectively find their niche and win them over.
“You have to master something. You can’t be a jack of all trades and master of none.” – Rahz Slaughter
Some topics that were discussed include:
- The driving force behind Rahz’ bigger WHY
- Channeling your inner strengths and confidence to thrive
- His go-to move in wrestling
- How he applied the takeaways from wrestling to entrepreneurship
- The number one thing fit pros need to grasp once before they start a business
- How can people find their special skills to connect with people
- Finding your target market and surveying
- The Florida Project: What is it?
- The five pillars of a business
- How to rebuild your confidence and overcome bad habits
- Why you should eat for purpose and not pleasure
- The simple exercises to kickoff to get back in shape
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Story Selling Email’s Website
- Unleash The Power Within by Tony Robbins
- Awaken The Giant Within by Tony Robbins
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Book Yourself Salad by Michael Port
- Success Through A Positive Mental Attitude by Napoleon Hill
- Influence by Robert Cialdini
- Dotcom Secrets by Russell Bronson
- The Ultimate Sales Machine by Chet Holmes
- The Go-Giver by Bob Burg
- Change or Die by Alan Deutschman
- The E-Myth by Michael E. Gerber
Subscribe & Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!