Joseph Sugarman, one of the all time greats and master in marketing and advertising, joins us today to share his successful stories to be known throughout the advertising world as a copywriting legend and role model.
Joe is an American electrical engineer, marketing innovator, entrepreneur, copywriter, author, speaker, founder of BluBlocker Sunglasses and CEO of JS&A Group, Inc. which is behind some of the biggest marketing campaigns in the history.
He used direct marketing to sell one of the world’s first pocket calculators, and introduced the cordless phone and the digital watch to the public with his marketing techniques.
His ads have moved millions of customers to reach for their wallets, and his “JS&A Catalog” was once America’s largest single direct mail catalog of space-age products. His achievements in marketing innovation alone give him the right to be called a legend and master in copywriting.
In this episode of Adil Amarsi Unplugged, Joe and I discuss:
- The great story behind his successful first project and how he rose to different challenges
- Turning criticism into cash by successfully marketing and selling millions of hand-held mathematical device
- Introducing the first toll-free 800-number that made him a revolutionary direct marketer
- His irrepressible advertising campaign that convinced millions of people to purchase the protective eyewear Blublocker
- Keys, principles and traits that can power your drive to become an effective copywriter
- Incredible examples of stories that communicate better and maximize the success of Ad Campaigns
- And so much more.
Get his books: https://www.amazon.com/Joseph-Sugarman/e/B001IGJVUA
Get in touch with Joe: firstname.lastname@example.org