I am excited to introduce to you our guest today, an international motivational speaker, personal brand expert and host of The Inner Changemaker podcast, Jay Wong.
Jay loves to connect on topics such as social entrepreneurism, impact through gifted entrepreneurs, speaking, content marketing and high performance learning.
He is a life-long student of self-development, and graduate of the School of Hard Knocks. He believes that the world can be an even better place as long as people can change their limiting beliefs and conquer their fears of stepping out of the norm.
In this episode of Adil Amarsi Unplugged, Jay and I discuss:
- Repurposing your content and the resurgence of podcasting
- Podcasting is just like a life hack and NOT a business move
- The application process in picking outstanding people to invite on your show
- Perfect examples of what NOT to do in your show
- The story behind the name The Inner Changemaker
- Valuable pieces of advice to regain your confidence and get momentum
- And much more