Polly Bateman has been a coach for almost 21 years, helping people overcome their negative behaviours and becoming their most true and authentic selves.
Her clients come from all walks of life, such as entrepreneurs, artists, actors, athletes, and public figures. Polly has been through her own negative circumstances, and she knows firsthand how to help other people go through life’s struggles.
In today’s episode, we talk with Polly about how she was able to deal with her negative thought patterns, her crumbling marriage, and how she was able to stay on the path.
“We never deal with anything that we can’t actually handle.” — Polly Bateman
Some topics that were discussed include:
- How Polly became unstuck
- Polly’s shift to becoming a coach
- Polly’s questions to herself
- Dealing with marriage
- How to deal with feeling depressed
- Where to find free therapy?
- How to recover from life’s challenges
- Polly’s book recommendations
References & links mentioned:
- Story Selling Blueprint’s Website
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Greatest Copywriter Alive
- Polly’s Website
- How to Do the Work by Nicole LePera
- Not Perfect Podcast with Poppy Jamie
- Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz
- Feeling is the Secret by Neville Goddard
- You Too Can Be Prosperous by Robert Russell
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!