Never in Phil’s wildest dreams did he think that he would own a property agency, let alone a highly successful one at that. After feeling lost and trying to find meaning to his life, he decided to take the plunge and get into real estate, and now the only way for him is up.
Currently, Phil currently owns one of the most established real estate agencies in the country that was built on a foundation of hard work and utmost care for his clients. He has also successfully helped over 200+ real estate agencies around the UK through his fascinating business model.
Phil is the founder of FireWave, which is a content marketing agency that has helped many real estate agencies effectively manage their promotions.
Get to learn how Phil was able to stand out in the real estate industry despite his lack of knowledge and skills. With his humble approach to the way he handles his clients and his unique franchising model for the business, he tells us why being honest and hardworking is much more effective than lip service and trying to be like everyone else.
“If you make yourself the hardest person in the room to get in contact with, then people will want to get in contact with you” — Phil Jones
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Phil’s journey on finding his place in the real estate industry
- Learning the ropes from the bottom up
- How Phil avoided the negative stigma that people have on sales agents
- Phil’s unique franchising model that has helped other real estate agencies in the country
- How to embrace being new in the market and using it to your advantage
- The benefits of great copywriting
- How the property industry is changing
- Choosing the right clients to help with brand positioning
- The impact of fitness and physical wellbeing on business
- Understanding how to manage your cash flow
- Phil’s approach to cold leads
- What to do when life knocks you down
References & links mentioned:
- Story Selling Blueprint’s Website
- Hemingway App
- Oversubscribed: How to Get People Lining Up to Do Business with You by Daniel Priestley
- Expert Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Creating a Mass Movement of People Who Will Pay for Your Advice by Russell Brunson
- How To Be F*cking Awesome by Dan Meredith
- How to Be Like Walt: Capturing the Disney Magic Every Day of Your Life by Pat Williams
- The Ultimate Sales Letter, 4th Edition: Attract New Customers. Boost your Sales by Dan S. Kennedy
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!