Being an entrepreneur is tough! You have to be ready to face some challenges. And the biggest lessons you’re going to learn from being an entrepreneur is by taking action and making mistakes.
Today’s guest, Peter F. Aquart, COO of American Wealth Builders, knows all about entrepreneurship and he will talk about his journey as an entrepreneur and explain what it takes to really start a business and take it to the next level.
Peter has been an entrepreneur since 13, owning/operating over 15 small businesses in just 16 years. After graduating from the University of Pennsylvania with a BSE in Mechanical Engineering, he spent 4 years modernizing and growing a group of retail and manufacturing businesses with multiple locations in South Florida.
These are some of the topics we talked about in this episode of Adil Amarsi Unplugged:
- How American Wealth Builders elevated real estate operations to the next level
- There isn’t an investment on the planet that doesn’t have risk
- What inspired them to start American Wealth Builders and develop ground-breaking investing processes
- Keep investing in your systems to scale your business
- Always provide and focus on giving value to keep your audience engaged
- Peter’s advice on how you can achieve your ultimate goal and to become incredibly successful
- Be a better organization by bringing in people with expertise that you don’t have
- Why we need to change the way we look at education
- Learn the biggest lesson from being an entrepreneur by doing and failing
- Peter’s favorite books that completely shifted his perspective on life
- And much more
Subscribe to American Wealth Builders’ YouTube channel:
Peter’s Email Address: