Paul strongly believes that anyone can achieve peak performance with the right systems and routines. As an experienced coach in spiritual growth, mindset, fitness, and high performance, it’s no wonder he can give practical advice in almost every aspect of life.
Paul is also a firm advocate in the power of coaching and how it can change lives. This is why he gives both free coaching material to his email subscribers, and even more hands-on programs to clients like Hollywood actors, entrepreneurs, CEO’s, Olympians, and even royalty.
He is also the host of Quantum Creating Podcast, a podcast that inspires people to take action and live a more abundant life through inspiring stories of guests from different walks of life.
In this episode, Paul shares some tips on how to achieve peak performance in different areas of our lives. These range from how to start eating healthy, to how to become more productive when working from home.
“Be who you are, and be it with no excuses.” – Paul Webb
Some topics that were discussed include:
- How to achieve peak performance
- Creating structured routines for creative people
- Sleep as a catalyst for creativity
- Getting back to working out after a hiatus
- Changing the story to remove bad habits
- How to structure your day when working at home
- Paul’s book recommendations
- What to do when life knocks you down
References & links mentioned:
- Story Selling Blueprint’s Website
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Quantum Creating Podcast
- AJ Mihrzad’s Website
- The True Believer: Thoughts on the Nature of Mass Movements by Eric Hoffer
- Tony Robbins’ Website
- The Strangest Secret by Earl Nightingale
- Dan Kennedy’s Website
- Bob Proctor’s Website
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- What to Do When It’s Your Turn by Seth Godin
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David Schwartz
- The Pathwork of Self-Transformation by Eva Pierrakos
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!