Paul is an entrepreneur who drastically turned his life around after an episode of depression, anxiety and a bipolar disorder. Through his personal experiences in life and results, his book, videos, world-class coaching and keynote speaking, He has inspired thousands of men to do the same and get their lives together for their business and their families.
On today’s episode, you’ll discover How to stop overthinking, how Paul doesn’t let fear win and the importance of internal validation.
“No amount of praise or people telling you to believe in you will fill the gap of you not believing it” – Paul Mort
Some topics that were discussed include:
- How to stop overthinking thoughts when writing
- Dealing with fear to post
- How to stop letting fear win
- Men training Regime
- Combining things that work for you
- What helped him recover from depression and suicidal thoughts
- His Self-care checklist & routine
- Doing things that make you happy
- How he measures success
- Importance of internal validation
- Questions to ask yourself when feeling down
References & links mentioned:
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!