Paul Minors is a productivity and automation nerd from Auckland, New Zealand. He blogs about productivity, business, and self-improvement, garnering over 100,000 visits on his website per month.
Paul also offers consulting services and has worked with over 400 one-on-one clients to create more efficiency in their businesses.
In today’s episode, we talk with Paul about his obsession with productivity, and how we too can be more productive like him in order to focus on more important things in life and business.
“A lot of productivity, I think, comes down to just good discipline. And just holding yourself accountable, and being able to make a commitment to yourself and stick to it.” — Paul Minors
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Paul’s obsession with productivity
- The importance of time blocking
- How to stay disciplined
- Top business mistakes on productivity
- Managing work-life balance
- How to build an online business
- How to stay healthy with a busy schedule
- Using isolation tanks
- Paul’s book recommendations
- How to overcome life’s setbacks
- How to make the most out of new year resolutions?
References & links mentioned:
- Story Selling Blueprint’s Website
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Greatest Copywriter Alive
- Winner’s Bible by Dr. Kerry Spackman
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
- Trust Me, I’m Lying by Ryan Holiday
- Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
- The Daily Stoic by Ryan Holiday
- Stillness is the Key by Ryan Holiday
- The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
- The 33 Strategies of War by Robert Greene
- The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene
- The 50th Law by Robert Greene and 50 Cent
- Mastery by Robert Greene
- The Laws of Human Nature by Robert Greene
- The Daily Laws by Robert Greene
- Hustle Harder, Hustle Smarter by 50 Cent
- Company of One by Paul Jarvis
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!