You can say Paul is a website expert and junkie. After 15 years in the corporate IT field and working with big corporations, he eventually decided to pivot and help online businesses instead.
What sets Paul apart is that he likes to keep things plain and simple. He wants people to know that technology really should not be as complicated as it is perceived it to be.
Through helping entrepreneurs set up the right systems in place, he is able to successfully integrate solutions that allow businesses to achieve their goals quickly.
In today’s episode, Paul shares valuable advice on how to improve your website speed and performance through various tools and resources.
“I don’t see work as work.” — Paul Irvine
Some topics that were discussed include:
- The referral system in Wish.com
- What makes websites slow?
- How to optimize your website
- Paul’s life during quarantine
- How to test how fast your website is
- Making money on your websites through outsourcing
- Paul’s movie and book recommendations
References & links mentioned:
- Story Selling Blueprint’s Website
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Host Gator
- W3 Total Cache Plugin
- WP Super Cache Plugin
- WP Rocket
- Nick Nanton’s Website
- Amazon S3
- Amazon Cloudfront
- Jocko Willink’s Website
- Pretty Links
- How To Be F*cking Awesome by Dan Meredith
- Dotcom Secrets by Russell Brunson
- Traffic Secrets by Russell Brunson
- The Ultimate Sales Machine by Chet Holmes
- Invisible Selling Machine by Ryan Deiss
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!