This week we’ve got an awesome guest, we’re joined by a nutrition and bodybuilding coach, The Revitalized Man, Ollie ‘Ojay’ Matthews.
Ollie is the guy who practices what he preaches. He works with people all over the world including Olympic athletes, world champion triathletes and even Tour De France riders whilst training personally in both strength and endurance himself knowing the importance of constant self development in all areas.
Today, you’ll learn about strategies that works for most entrepreneurs, getting your work done, growing your business and getting in shape. Listen as we share our similar stories and passion for nutrition, health and training.
These are some of the topics we talked about in this episode of Adil Amarsi Unplugged:
- The right amount of macronutrients to get the best out of it
- Best approach to your training which will leave you in the best physical shape
- Focusing on consistency and breaking free from Yo-Yo dieting
- The Monday morning feeling – why do you feel depressed on a Monday?
- Performance-enhancing drugs a crutch or a tool?
- Having concentration and the energy that you need to work on your business ideas
- Ingredients and seasonings that makes unhealthy, over caloric food
- Healthy habits for maintaining energy levels and optimal weight
- Setting healthy weight goals for high productivity
- The Triple H Method to drive you to your goals
- Ollie’s personal experience of getting over depression
- And much more
Connect with Ollie: