Olga is the head of Global Marketing at SEMrush. Together with her team, she has built one of the strongest international communities in the online marketing industry. Olga has expanded SEMrush brand visibility worldwide entering the market of over 50 countries. Olga is also a judge of content and social media awards in the USA, UK and Europe.
In 2018 Olga was mentioned among the 25 most influential women in digital marketing by TopRank. She speaks at major marketing conferences and her quotes in user behaviour appear in media such as Business Insider and Washington Post.
Today, you’ll discover Olga’s strategy of getting yourself known, how keywords are tied to posts, we also discussed how a relaxed company culture can be built amongst many other topics.
“I really don’t think you are able to build influential authority without social media now because people want to see your face” – Olga Andrienko
Some topics that were discussed include:
- How to get yourself known
- How to tie in keywords into long posts
- Other ways to find semantic keywords
- How to build a company culture that is so relaxed
- Finding your clients avatar
- Can people go from not known to really well known using SEO strategy?
- How youtube, apple SEO’s hold extra weight in SERPs
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Story Selling Blueprint’s Website
- Lie to me
- Never split the difference
- Known by Mark Schaefer
- Predictably irrational
- David and Goliath by Malcolm Gladwell
- Atomic habits
- Breaking the habit of being yourself
Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!