Nik Krohn, the co-founder of Tolman Media, used to be a wedding photographer and videographer for weddings before scaling the business. They soon decided to start licensing their photography business, which eventually led them to generating over $4M in just 6 months!
They also started a Youtube channel called The Hobo Entrepreneurs where they do interviews in a limousine. The channel has garnered over 350,000 subscribers.
Today, we talk with Nik about multiple aspects of a business ranging from his licensing business model to what makes an image great for advertisements. Learn how Nik was able to fearlessly grow his business in such a short amount of time in an industry that isn’t usually known for being licensed.
“I think fear is what holds almost everyone back.” – Nik Krohn
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Who is Nik and what is Tolman Media?
- What consists of a great photo for business?
- How Nik grew their Youtube channel from scratch
- Difference between renting and owning things for business
- How to remove the fear of investment
- How to know which image is most effective for your ads
- How do you recharge your creativity?
- Nik’s franchising business model for wedding photography
References & links mentioned:
- The Hobo Entrepreneurs
- Dave Ramsey’s Website
- Daymond John’s Website
- Robert Kiyosaki’s Website
- Click Funnels
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!