Nick is a 15-time Emmy Award-Winning director/producer Nick is known for telling stories that connect. These stories are focused on people. He is a co-founder of the largest personal branding agency in the world, DNA: The Dicks + Nanton Celebrity Branding Agency.
Representing more than 3000 clients in 60 countries around the world. Nick learned the art of storytelling through helping his clients tell their stories in order to share their unique gifts with the world.
Today, we are discussing how the coronavirus is affecting businesses worldwide. We will also be discussing who Nick Nanton is and how he manages everything he does as well as finding your unique ability.
“Every quarter make a plan and look at the things causing you the most friction and eliminate them” – Nick Nanton
Some topics that were discussed include:
- How the Corona Virus is affecting businesses worldwide
- Who Nick Nanton is
- Understanding your unique ability
- How he manages his workload
- The marketing of getting yourself out there
- How to find your unique ability
- The idea of story-based writing
- Why are stories becoming more prevalent
- What do you see happening in the next 10 years with stories
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Stories on Blueprint’s Website
- The Future is faster than you think
- Shoe dog
- Living with the monks
- Hopping over the rabbit hole
- Never grow up
- Can’t hurt me
- Never split the difference
- The Bezos Letters
- Narcos Mexico
- El Chapo
- Ashton Cutcher show
- The office
- The witcher
- Bobs burgers
Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!