Back when Nathan Hirsch was still in college, he decided to start an Amazon business and realised hiring college students to help wasn’t the best solution. This was when he discovered the power of outsourcing at the young age of 20 and began his journey from there.
Nathan has become a successful entrepreneur and was able to grow several businesses through outsourcing. He has also been able to achieve what he values the most — freedom and flexibility.
Currently, he runs Outsource School to help other entrepreneurs find the perfect virtual team members for their businesses.
In this episode, Nathan shares with us his journey to becoming an outsourcing expert and how it has benefited him and other businesses as well.
“No matter how much you think people are thinking about you, they’re not thinking about you as much as you think.” — Nathan Hirsch
Some topics that were discussed include:
- When Nathan decided to outsource his business
- Why Nathan prefers to hire from the Philippines
- Which aspects should you outsource first?
- The benefits of outsourcing
- The importance of meetings with your virtual team
- How to onboard a virtual assistant
- What drives Nathan to keep going?
- What would Nathan have done differently in business?
- How to maintain your level of confidence to keep going
- How to get started on the route towards freedom
References & links mentioned:
- Story Selling Blueprint’s Website
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Outsource School
- Shoe Dog by Phil Knight
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Expert Secrets by Russell Brunson
- Dotcom Secrets by Russell Brunson
- Traffic Secrets by Russell Brunson
- Hatching Twitter by Nick Bilton
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!