Dogs are widely known as man’s best friend…until now Nafissa Shireen is working to add horses to the list and see them take the mantle from dogs.
The host of Living Forward TV and the founder of Living Forward Business & Lifestyles Inc., an International Coaching Company focused on Personal Development and Business Mastery, she concentrates in helping entrepreneurs create multi-6 figure success after the 9 to 5, doing work they love.
A self-made millionaire, her business expertise was developed from over 25 years in the corporate world, serving on the executive teams of 6, 7 & 8 figure corporations. She holds several advanced & master coaching certifications. She’s also certified as an Eating Psychology coach, a Psych-K facilitator, and is a certified NLP practitioner.
Now, why horses of all the animals?
On today’s episode, Nafissa reveals why working with horses is powerful. As she retells her journey to coaching, sharing a hack on how to stay calm under pressure and why she developed it through her familiarity with horses.
“Get very clear on what you do want for yourself and start putting a plan in place to make it happen.” – Nafissa Shireen
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Nerissa’s affection for horses
- What got her into coaching people to be successful in doing the things they love
- How to overcome the fear of charging too much for your business
- How she manifested her own success mindset
- The art of staying calm under pressure
- Why working with HORSES is powerful
- Top three things to recover from hitting the plateau
- What’s with horses that bring calm to humans
- Nerissa’s reading list
- The importance of fiction in creativity, copywriting, and life
- Massive takeaways on finding your why and overcoming failures
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Story Selling Email’s Website
- Leader Without a Title by Robin Sharma
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- You 2 by Price Pritchett
- Working With the Law by Dr. Raymond Holliwell
- Whatcha Gonna Do with That Duck? by Seth Godin
- Relentless by Tim Grover
- The Millions Within by David Neagle
- The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles
- The Princess Bride
- Dirty Dancing
- Harry Potter Book Series by J.K. Rowling
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Robert Hunter Series by Chris Carter
- Influence by Robert Cialdini
- Destiny of Souls by Michael Newton
- The Power of Myth by Joseph Campbell
Subscribe & Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!